Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Welcome to our best recipes!

Hi, I'm Erica, the new girl on the block here at HopeFM, in fact, I'm the only girl on the block. You can hear me daily from 7 to 9 a.m. along with my co-host, Brian Seely on DayBreak Live. And you can "see" me on our website here. I really need to get our webauthor back to take another picture. I wasn't ready at all the day he came. Maybe we'll do that next week.

I also have a noon-hour program called The Lunch Box which is where this whole concept of sharing recipes began happening. I shared a few on some of our first shows and some of you called in to get the recipes when I spoke too quickly and you couldn't get it copied down fast enough. (smile, sorry about that!) So we decided to make it really easy on everyone and we'll post each recipe here on my blog.

As well, we're going to leave the comment section open, so if you DO try one of our recipes and f ind it works for you and you and your family just love it, you can leave a comment about it. Or if you find you substituted one ingredient for another and that seemed to make it better, let us know and we'll share that on the show and here on this blog. This is going to be so much fun. Plus I get to learn more about this whole internet communication. Wow! First my own Bus Tracker page, and now this - my own Blog! How cool is that?

So, tune us in, both in morning and at noon and get ready to share the best recipes we can find.

All the best and happy eating.
Erica

No comments: